Appropriate Dress: Jackets and blazers optional (but encouraged). Suits, vests, shirts with collars, dresses, pantsuits, hats, dress shorts and slacks are appropriate.
Inappropriate Dress : Cargo shorts, t-shirts, athletic wear, swim wear, frayed or torn denim or shorts, are considered inappropriate attire.
We suggest flat shoes or shoes with a block or wedge heel as well as comfortable insoles, as Centennial Olympic Park is expansive and there may be a lot of walking involved.
Experience Sundresses & Seersuckers®
Sundresses & Seersuckers® (S&S) is Atlanta’s signature event. What started as an idea has grown into the official summer kick off weekend affair in beautiful downtown Atlanta. Hosted by Delta Mu Mu Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Incorporated and produced by their 501c3, Commitment to Excellence, Inc., this one of a kind signature week is bigger and better than ever attracting over 10,000 diverse patrons from all over the world. Now in its 12th year, S&S® is known for its festive vibe, amazingly dressed attendees and homecoming like atmosphere. Featuring multiple iconic downtown Atlanta venues with some of the best bands, DJs, food trucks and sponsor activations you will ever find, Sundresses & Seersuckers® is not just an event… IT’S AN EXPERIENCE!
Sundresses & Seersuckers® XII Dates
Weekend of events through Thursday, May 18 through Sunday, May 21, 2023.
- S&S Meet & Greet | Thursday May 18 | Suite Food Lounge
- S&S Marketplace Experience | Friday May 19 – Saturday May 20 | Omni Atlanta
- S&S Golf Outing | Friday May 19 | Canongate 1 Golf Club
- S&S PreQuel | Friday May 19 | Tabernacle Atlanta
- The Original Sundresses & Seersuckers®| Saturday May 20 | Centennial Olympic Park
- S&S AfterGroove | Saturday May 20 | College Football Hall of Fame
- S&S Sunday Brunch | Sunday May 21 | Omni Atlanta
The Original Sundresses & Seersuckers® on Saturday May 20 will be held outside at Centennial Olympic Park. This is a rain-or-shine event.
FOOD & DRINK
The Original Sundresses & Seersuckers® on Saturday May 20 at Centennial Olympic Park hosts dozens of Atlanta’s most popular local food trucks on site dishing out delicious food and dessert. There are healthy food options as well as the usual festival fare. Beverages, including beer, wine, and spirits will be served at bars throughout the park. Exclusive VIP Experience and Sponsor tents offer uniquely curated food and drinks options specifically for our sponsors and VIP patrons. No outside food or drink is allowed.
The following items are NOT allowed inside of Centennial Olympic Park
- Outside Food or Beverages, Coolers or Picnic Baskets
- Bags prohibited by Bag Policy Description
- Guns, knives or weapons of Any Kind / Illegal Substances
- Mace or Pepper Spray
- Glass or metal containers
- Skateboards, Scooters, Bikes or Personal Motor Vehicles
- Drones or Aircrafts
- Hammocks or Slacklines
- Carts or Wagons of Any Kind
- Chairs with canopies/covers
- Blankets or beach towel
- Tents, Canopies
- Laser pointers
- Unauthorized solicitation materials (handbills, flyers, samples)
- No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
Sundresses & Seersuckers® reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.
If medical assistance is needed, there will be a clearly marked medical area available on site at The Original Sundresses & Seersuckers® on Saturday May 20 in Centennial Olympic Park.
PARKING & RIDESHARE
Sundresses & Seersuckers® XII 2022 takes place in Downtown Atlanta. All events are within walking distance from Centennial Olympic Park and the Omni Atlanta CNN Center which will serve as the host hotel. Parking is available but limited. Rideshare options such as Uber or Lyft are highly encouraged.
To get to Centennial Olympic Park, use the GWCC/CNN Center Station stop. Centennial Olympic Park is an approximately 5-minute walk from the station.
If you are coming from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, MARTA has a rail station located at the north end of the airport, near baggage claim. This service offers the quickest and least expensive way to get to and from the airport to downtown Atlanta.
Visit www.itsmarta.com for fare, schedule, and safety information.
- To book your hotel using the Sundresses & Seersuckers® discount, please visit S & S Hotels
General Info & Questions: Click Here
Become a Sponsor
To learn more about our vendor opportunities and to see if you qualify, please visit Sponsor Package.
Become a Vendor
To learn more about our vendor opportunities and to see if you qualify, please visit Vendor Package.